The Industry-Leading Operator for Spring-Balanced Roller Doors and Grilles
E-Drive is the industry standard for quality, durability, adaptability and intelligence. With numerous models to select from (depending on door size and cycles) as well as multiple expansion options, E-Drive is the logical choice for automating spring-balanced rollerdoors and grilles.
- The RKML kit includes everythin needed for a typical roller door installation, including operator, drive chain and sprocket, mounting plate, Series II plastic drum wheel and bolt kit
- A powerful range of motors with purpose-designed gearbox for durable, reliable operation with purpose-designed gearbox for durable, reliable operation
- Intelligent logic system for exceptional adaptability and integration into the building ecosystem. Optional expansion board for advanced functionality
- An automatic chain-engage mechanism for safe and easy manual operation in the absence of power
- Absolute Position Encoder for reliable door positioning and improved safety. The motor is disconnected the instant the manual hand chain is engaged
- Smarter: The E-Drive RKML is myQ capable. With myQ technology, you can see if your door is open or closed from anywhere in the world as well as control it*. You can also schedule to operate your door at certain times of the day and receive notifications when you desire.*
*myQ requires Monitored Entrapment Protection (eg safety beams) to operate.
*Additional purchase of Grifco myQ Gateway and Safety IR Beam accessories required to enable myQ functionality.
Easy to Integrate
|Part No.||kW||Amps||Hp||Voltage||Phase||Max. Door Size||IP Rating||Duty||No Neutral (N)||Pre-Wired (P)||IP55 (W)||Clutch (C)||Spec Sheet||Spec Text|
When ordering please specify an “L” or an “R” at the end of every part number.
RML: Operator only
RKML: Operator with installation kit (as shown above)
EF: Easy Fit Sprocket
When ordering please specify the appropriate abbreviation (found above) before the “L” or “R” handing. For example RML6051WR. Prewired is standard with all 1Ph operators.
✔ As standard – Not available + Optional Upgrade